- Year 7 to 9 School Exams run from Monday 3rd June to Friday 14th June.
- Year 10 School Exams run from Tuesday 23rd April to Friday 3rd May
- Lower Sixth School Exams run from Monday 17th June to Friday 21st June.
- Year 11 Mock Exams run from Friday 26th January to Thursday 8th February.
- Upper Sixth Mock Exams run from Monday 19th February to Monday 26th February.
If you are sitting Public Exams (GCSE /GCE), please take time to read the information on this page very carefully. You will find information about the exam board regulations you will need to follow, your exam time tables and how to obtain your results. GCSE and GCE Exam Timetables will be available from Hilary term.
Information for GCSE and A-Level Candidates
Important notice for Y11 and Y13 students and parents/guardians
GCSE and GCE (or equivalent) exam contingency day are scheduled in June. Please see link to letter below for full information.
This date is arranged by the exam boards in the event of a national or local disruption to exams. All students must be available to sit examinations on any of the National Contingency Days. In 2024, the Contingency dates are:
1/ Thursday 6th June afternoon
2/ Thursday 13th June afternoon
3/ Wednesday 26th June all day
Results Days in 2024 are:
- GCE/A-Level Thursday 15th August
- GCSE Thursday 22nd August
Please note that while the OLA Exams Office has made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this page is accurate and up to date, the office cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Under no circumstances shall the office be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on information contained within the site.
The school has a number of policies regarding exams. All are available upon request from the Exams Office.