Every Friday during term time OLA issues an eNewsletter for parents, pupils and staff. To sign up to receive the newsletter in your email inbox each week, click the button below. You can also browse through our most recent eNewsletters to discover pupil activities, achievements and more!
The newsletter contains:
- Key dates in the School calendar for pupils and parents
- Reminders from OLA staff regarding responses to letters about trips or activities
- Copies of letters about trips or activities that have been separately emailed to parents
- Articles showcasing key events and activities that have taken place in School over the previous week including pictures of pupils!
- Advertising for School events coming up
- OLA community stars where parents send in information reporting on what their OLA children have been doing in external clubs or individually in the community
- Requests for assistance with OLA activities
The eNewsletter is essential reading for OLA parents, pupils and staff.
To receive the eNewsletter please tick the yes box below and complete the personal information required. You can request to be removed from the list at any time.