Parent and Pupil portals to transition from Firefly to ISAMS September-October 2021
ISAMS, the market leader for independent schools, is a new whole school Management Information System (MIS) with its own parent and student portals, which will transform the way we manage our information, communicate with parents and save staff valuable time and energy.
- Combines a single core database and suite of portals and apps for parents, students and staff
- The increased functionality will improve OLA’s productivity with access to pupil information readily available
- Access is web-based and remote desktop is not needed
- Data is fully accessible and tailored to staff needs, making finding info quicker and easier.
- There are many functions that will streamline our admin, student, parent and teacher operations
- Approximately 130 schools have switched to iSAMs.
- iSAMs are 12-18 months away from completing integration with MS Teams, which we already used in our recent remote learning.
Implementation: it is our intention to make the transition to iSAMs ready for September 2021.
One of the main aims of moving to iSAMs is to make life easier for staff by making the data much more accessible and streamlining some time-consuming processes. Once iSAMs is up and running, we are sure you will agree that this system is a vast improvement.