Parent and Pupil portals have transitioned from Firefly to ISAMS
ISAMS, the market leader for independent schools, is a new whole school Management Information System (MIS) with its own parent and student portals, which will transform the way we manage our information, communicate with parents and save staff valuable time and energy.
- Combines a single core database and suite of portals and apps for parents, students and staff
- The increased functionality will improve OLA’s productivity with access to pupil information readily available
- Access is web-based and remote desktop is not needed
- Data is fully accessible and tailored to staff needs, making finding info quicker and easier.
- There are many functions that will streamline our admin, student, parent and teacher operations
- Approximately 130 schools have switched to iSAMs.
- iSAMs are completing integration with MS Teams, which we already used in our recent remote learning.
One of the main aims of moving to iSAMs is to make life easier for staff by making the data much more accessible and streamlining some time-consuming processes.