Images of OLA pupils actively involved in school life provide a valuable record of day to day school activities, as well as helping to highlight a child’s individual or team achievements. These images also help the school to communicate and promote these achievements and activities to current and prospective parents by showcasing the benefits of OLA School life. They are also a sense of pride for many pupils and parents.
These images are used for marketing, educational life and pastoral purposes as noted in our school’s Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Policy for Pupils and Parents and may appear:
- On the OLA School website and websites of other supporting school related organisations
- On the OLA School’s social media accounts and accounts of other supporting school related organisations
- In video on the OLA School website
- In video on the school’s social media accounts
- In live streaming of school related events
- In the school’s printed marketing materials including prospectus, postcards, leaflets, posters and any other printed material used to promote the school
- In press articles and stories
All images will be:
- Carefully and sensitively chosen and not be used out of context
- Become part of the school image archive
Pupils shown in images may be identified by the use of their first name if the context requires. Pupils will not be identified by their full name in the images used without your or your child’s full permission. Groups of children in images may be referred to collectively by year, house or team. To use images of your child in this way we require your permission to take, store and use photographs or video in which your child appears. (Please complete the details below and tick yes or no). In the case of swimming or sports activities, the utmost care will be taken for the pupils to be shown appropriately, but please let us know if you would prefer them not be included in these instances?